Home > International Relations > Erasmus+



BBU students and stuff who want to study abroad by this program must apply through the International Relations Office. Students and stuff have to contact the study (and joint stuff mobility) Erasmus plus coordinator and submit their Erasmus application together with motivation letter, Language certificate, ECTS Coordinator approval and official transcript. Eligible students will receive a grant, provided by the EU. The amount you receive will depend on where you go and the duration of your stay.

For more info on Erasmus plus you can contact the [email protected]

BBU Erasmus plus Partners

Jaen University, Spain                                                                                   https://www.ujaen.es/internacional/en/uja-students/mobility-grants/erasmus-mobility-grant-ka107

University of Tuscia                                                                                       https://www.ujaen.es/internacional/en

University of Tuscia                                                                                       http://www.unitus.it/it/unitus/international2/articolo/get-to-know-unitus

Tomas Bata University in Zlin                                                                       http://www.utb.cz/?lang=2

Lodz University                                                                                              http://iso.uni.lodz.pl/

Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki           http://erasmus.teithe.gr/index_en.html

SMK University of Applied Social Sciences                                              http://www.smk.lt/en/

Middle East Technical University                                                                  http://www.metu.edu.tr/