Baku Business University announces a competition to fill the following vacancies
Baku Business University announces a competition for the following vacancies:
1. Head of the "Economic Theory" department - 1 place.
2. Head of the Department of Business Organization and Municipal Management - 1 place.
3. Head of the "Languages" department - 1 place.
4. Head of the Department of Humanities - 1 place.
5. Head of the "Accounting and Auditing" department - 1 place.
6. Head of the Department of Management and Marketing - 1 place.
7. Head of "Finance" department - 1 place.
8. Head of "Higher Mathematics and Technical Disciplines" department - 1 place.
9. Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management - 1 place.
10. Dean of the Faculty of Business and Management - 1 place.
Documents of candidates wishing to participate in the competition are accepted within a month from the date of publication of this announcement (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) from 10.00 to 17.00 in the "Human Resources" department (general department) of Baku Business University.
The candidate must submit the following documents:
- personnel record sheet;
- notarized copies of documents on higher education, scientific degree and scientific title;
- list of scientific and scientific-methodical works;
- 3-5 page platform of the head of the department and the dean of the faculty on the development of the relevant structural unit.
The competition is held on the basis of the following general conditions:
1. Candidates for the positions of the head of the department and dean can be applied in accordance with the specialties for which the department and faculty conduct staff training.
2. Candidates must have scientific degrees and scientific titles (scientific degree of doctor of sciences or candidate of sciences (doctor of philosophy) and scientific title of professor, associate professor).
3. Candidates applying for the position of Head of the Department of Languages are required to have an additional IELTS (minimum score 7+) or TOEFL (score 94+) degree.